Tawa bread pizza is much more delicious then market pizza. I added corn, pepper, onion , tomatoes and cheese to it, if you want you can add mushroom, olives, yellow and red bell pepper also . In tawa, bread is properly toasted, it gives the crunchiness to the pizza. It is very easy to prepare. We generally prepare sandwiches from bread slices, try tawa bread pizza. Kids will defiantly like it. It comes in breakfast recipes section. I fried all the veggies in butter, if you want you can skip it, and directly add salt and seasoning to the chopped veggies and spread it to the bread slice. It is preferable if you prepare bread pizza using brown bread, as we know brown bread is high in fiber as compare to white bread.
Main ingredients of Tawa Bread pizza
Health benefits of Tawa Bread Pizza
- Tawa Bread Pizza is Protein Rich food. Proteins are essential for growth and maintenance of muscles and tissues.
- It is calcium rich food ,Calcium strengthens the bones and teeth.
- It is rich in Vitamin C antioxidant, helps to protect from free radical damages as well as improve immunity.
- It is rich in copper, phosphorous and other minerals.
Total (Preparation +cook) time-20 minutes
Bread slice-6 no (25g/slice)
Bell Pepper-1 no medium size
Onion-1 no medium size
Tomato-1 no medium size
Grated garlic-1 tsp (optional)
Red sauce/Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
Grated cheese-3 cubes (as per your taste)
Salt- as per taste
Pizza seasoning-1 tsp
- Heat tawa, add butter to it, and roast both sides of bread slices.
- Take 1 tbsp red sauce or tomato ketchup; apply it to on the one side of roasted bread slice. Keep it aside.
- Grate garlic and chesses separately, keep it aside.
- Wash and boil corn. Drain water and keep it aside.
- Chop tomatoes, bell pepper and onion into small pieces.
- In a pan add 1 tsp melted butter heat it, add grated garlic.
- When it turns to light brown add chopped veggies, salt and seasoning to it, fry for 2-3 minutes, switch off the flame. (Don’t fry it for long time otherwise tomatoes will start leaving water).
- Spread this mixture to bread slices.
- Then top with grated cheese.
- Grease the pan, put one by one bread slice to it. Cover it, until the cheeses melt.(cook it in slow flame only)
- Cut the bread slice with pizza cutter or knife, serve hot with tomato ketchup. Yummy Tawa Bread Pizza is ready. Enjoy it.
Nutritional Information of Tawa Bread Pizza recipe
|Energy kCal- 894.2,
Dietary Fiber, gm-6.0,
Vitamin A, mcg-868.9,
Vitamin B1, mg-0.8,
Vitamin B2, mg-0.2,
Vitamin B3, mg-2.2 ,
Vitamin B6, mg-0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg-33.6,
Vitamin B12, mcg-0.0 ,
Vitamin C, mg-143.6,
Vitamin D, mcg-0.0,
Vitamin E, mg-0.5,
Vitamin K, mcg-0.0,
Omega 3, mg-0.0,
Omega 6, mg-0.0