Pineapple is the nutritious fruit; it has so many health benefits also. You can have pineapple as juice, fresh, cooked or preserved. You can get pineapple during March month to June month. Pineapple fruit helps to improve digestion, improve eye health, improve heart health, it is good for bones, fight from skin disease, as well as it helps those who are looking for how to lose weight naturally. As it is rich in dietary fibers, this helps you to prevent from over munching. As it contain high amount of vitamin C, it helps to prevent from cancer, as well as prevents from skin infection and vitamin C helps to heal the wound as well as injury quickly. Pineapple fruit is a calcium rich food, eating pineapple strengthens your bones and teeth. Pineapple has anti-inflammatory properties, helps a lot is arthritis.
Main ingredient of Pineapple juice is Pineapple fruit.
Health benefits of pineapple juice
- It is rich in Dietary fibers. Fibers make you fell full for the longer period of time. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure.
- It is a good source of vitamin C. Skin specialist in Mumbai tells us vitamin C rich food and cosmetics helps to get fair skin naturally.
- It is rich in Iron. Iron helps to prevent from anemia.
- It is rich in copper, helps to prevent the thyroid disorder.
- It contain fair amount of chromium, calcium, magnesium and other nutrients.
Preparation time-5 minutes
Shelf life– serves immediately
Roasted cumin powder- a pinch
Ice cubes- few
- Peel and cut pineapple into small pieces.
- In food processor add pineapple pieces, sugar, ice cubes and water grinds it till it become smooth.
- With the help of strainer, strain it. And separate the juice and pulp.
- Serve the chilled pineapple juice immediately.
Nutritional Information of Pineapple juice recipe
|Energy kCal- 294.1,
Dietary Fiber, gm-7.0,
Vitamin A, mcg-45.0,
Vitamin B1, mg-0.5,
Vitamin B2, mg-0.3,
Vitamin B3, mg-0.3 ,
Vitamin B6, mg-0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg-0.0,
Vitamin B12, mcg-0.0 ,
Vitamin C, mg-97.5,
Vitamin D, mcg-0.0,
Vitamin E, mg-0.0,
Vitamin K, mcg-0.0,
Omega 3, mg-0.0,
Omega 6, mg-0.0