Fruit salad with mango cream, is mouth watering recipe. I frequently prepare it. It is very simple and quick recipe. Generally we prepare fruit salad, but here I gave a twist I added mango cream. I prepared mango cream with curd instead of heavy fatty cream. The creaminess of mango cream is coated very well to all the chopped fruits. I added flax-seeds also; it increases the nutritive values as well as the crunchy taste is very yummy.
Some time I just skip my evening tea and instead of it, I eat fruit salad. It gives much more freshness than a cup of tea or coffee. Fruit salad with mango cream recipe is loaded with fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. It is a very healthy Breakfast recipe. The fiber or the roughage will make you full for the longer time. It helps to reduce weight. It is beneficial for health as well as skin too. The vitamins and mineral works as anti aging agents, helps to look you younger with flawless skin.
Health benefits of Fruit salad with mango cream recipe
- It is low calories food as well as rich in Dietary fibers. It makes you feel full and prevent form over munching. Best for those who are looking how to lose weight naturally.
- It is rich in Vitamin A antioxidant. It helps to improve vision, prevents from dull vision as well as vitamins are very important for hair growth also.
- It is loaded with vitamin C antioxidant, Dietitian in Mumbai tells us those who are looking how to get fair skin, try to add more and more vitamin C food in your Diet chart. It helps to make your skin fair and young.
- It also contain fair amount of calcium, iron, copper and other minerals.
- It is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. As we know omega 3 fatty acids helps to reduce the LDL cholesterol level by raising the Good (HDL) cholesterol levels. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Total (Preparation +cook) time-10 minutes
Mango ripe-1 no (150g)
Pomegranate seeds- 1 tbsp
Apple- ¼ cup (36g)
Papaya- ½ cup (80g)
Musk melon-2/3 cup (113g)
1-Wash and peel papaya and musk melon. Cut into small pieces. De seeds the pomegranate and keeps it aside.
2-In a pan roasts flax-seeds for 1-2 minutes in medium flame only.
3-Add mango pulp, 1.5 tbsp thick fresh curd and roasted flax-seeds. Grind it.
4-At last cut apple into small pieces.
5-In a bowl add all chopped fruits and mango cream to it, mix well, so that chopped fruits will coat with the mango cream properly.
6-Top some walnuts, roasted flax-seeds add reaming mango cream.
Yummy fruit salad is ready.
Nutritional Information of Fruit Salad with Mango cream recipe
|Energy kCal- 254.5,
Dietary Fiber, gm-8.9,
Vitamin A, mcg-4845.5,
Vitamin B1, mg-0.4,
Vitamin B2, mg-0.5,
Vitamin B3, mg-2.1 ,
Vitamin B6, mg-0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg-2.8,
Vitamin B12, mcg-0.0 ,
Vitamin C, mg-102.0,
Vitamin D, mcg-0.0,
Vitamin E, mg-1.7,
Vitamin K, mcg-0.0,
Omega 3, mg-1616.0,
Omega 6, mg-643.5