Refreshing as well as healthy Carrot apple juice is rejuvenating you. Carrot apple juice is combination of raw fruits, vegetables and spices. Ginger and roasted cumin powder gives the yummy taste to the recipe. Carrot apple juice is very easy to prepare it hardly takes 5 minutes. If you want you can add 1 tsp honey instead of roasted jeera powder. I don’t prefer to add simple sugar to my juices and smoothies. That’s why I always experiment with spices and herbs. This juice is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Those people, who are looking how to lose weight naturally, go for Detox juices. It is low calories juices. In single serving of Carrot Apple Juice you will get only 89 calories. Whenever I drink juices outside, they usually strain the pulp, and give us only color water. Actually the pulp is nothing but it is fiber. It is the essential nutrient for the body. Dietitian in Mumbai suggested us, while doing crash diet or GM Diet; you can add carrot apple juice in your Diet chart as breakfast recipes. It is loaded with fiber; in single serving you will get 7 gm of fiber. Generally a healthy adult needs 30- 35 gm of fiber every day. Fiber helps to slow down the absorption of glucose in the blood stream. It is also make you feel full for the longer period of time. That helps to reduce the excess weight.
Regular consumption of Carrot apple juice makes your skin smooth, healthy and even skin tone. We can consider carrot apple juice as breakfast recipes.
Main Ingredients of Carrot Apple juice
- Carrot is a root vegetable and it is packed with antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin C, Copper, iron, fiber, potassium and other nutrients.
- Carrot helps to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure by lower down the LDL cholesterol level in the body
- Carrot helps to boost the immune system.
- Carrot improves the digestive health. Prevents form cancer also.
- Carrot improves the skin tone; overall it is the super food for the body.
Apple is a fruit which you will get is all seasons.
- It is packed with vitamins and minerals. Apple helps to reduce the tooth decay.
- Many studies show that regular consumption of apple keep Alzheimer away.
- Apple is rich in fiber. It helps to decrease the risk of type 2 Diabetes as well as improve the heart health.
- Apple helps to detoxify your body by throwing out the toxic elements.
- Ginger is the healthiest spice. It is filled with bio-active compounds.
- Ginger helps to fight from many infections; it works best in cough and cold.
- Ginger can treat morning sickness.
- Ginger helps to reduce the muscle pain as well as menstrual pain.
- Ginger helps to lower down the cholesterol levels in the body.
Health benefits of Carrot Apple juice
- It is low in calories; you can add it in your GM Diet plan also. It helps to lose weight.
- It is fiber rich food, Prevents form constipation as well as many diseases.
- It is rich in antioxidants, such as vitamin A. Vitamin A helps to make your skin glowing as well as it improves the vision.
- It is low in fats, you can have it more.
- It is loaded with copper, phosphorus, calcium and other nutrients.
Total time-5 minute
Shelf life- serves immediately
Carrot- 3 medium size (250gm)
Apple -1/2 medium size (80gm)
Ginger- to taste (2gm grated)
Roasted Jeera powder (cumin seeds)-1/2 tsp (as per taste)
- Wash carrot and apple, peel carrots. Cut apple and carrots into small pieces.
- Wash and grate ginger.
- In blender add all the ingredients and 1 cup of water (as consistency you want) blend it, until it become smooth.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve it immediately.
Nutritional Information of Carrot apple Juice
Energy kCal – 177.4,
Protein, gm – 2.9,
Carbohydrates, gm – 38.4,
Fat, gm – 1.3,
Dietary Fiber, gm – 14.4,
Vitamin A, mcg – 4738.9,
Vitamin B1, mg – 0.1,
Vitamin B2, mg – 0.1,
Vitamin B3, mg – 1.6,
Vitamin B6, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg – 37.5,
Vitamin B12, mcg – 0.0,
Vitamin C, mg – 8.5,
Vitamin D, mcg – 0.0,
Vitamin E, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin K, mcg – 0.0,
Calcium, mg – 235.4,
Phosphorus, mg – 1350.2,
Iron, mg – 3.5,
Magnesium, mg – 68.1,
Copper, mcg – 362.6,
Manganese, mg – 0.6,
Molybdenum, mcg – 0.0,
Zinc, mg – 1.1,
Chromium, mcg – 50.0,
Selenium, mcg – 0.0,
Omega 3, mg – 0.0,
Omega 6, mg – 0.0