he refreshing pear shaped, bright fruit you will get almost in every season, it is affordable too. Papaya is one of the most nutritious fruit for health and skin. Papaya not only offers you best taste, it is also rich in antioxidants and nutrients such as dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, copper, phosphorus, folic acid etc. Papaya milk shake is the best drink during summer.
The texture of milk shake is creamy; if you want, you can add vanilla ice cream to it. The taste and health wise it is the best drink. We can consider papaya milk shake as breakfast recipes.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAPAYA MILKSHAKE RECIPE
- Papaya Milk shake is Calcium rich food. It is good for bone health.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, it helps to prevent cataract, improves vision too.
- It is low in carbs, good for those who are looking for how to lose belly fat.
- It is rich in copper, phosphorus as well as dietary fiber. It is one of the best fruit for diabetic patient.
- Papaya Milkshake is rich in Vitamin C, good for skin and health, Prevent cell for environmental damages.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Shelf life – serves immediately
Milk – 250ml
Sugar – 2 tbsp.
Ice cubes – few (6 – 8)
Steps to create Papaya milkshake:
- Wash, peel and cut papaya into small pieces.
- In a grinder add chopped papaya slices, sugar and little milk, make smooth paste of it.
- Then add reaming milk and ½ cup of water grind it for 30 seconds.
- Pour it in glass.
- Serve immediately, add ice cubes I required.
Nutritional Information of Papaya Milkshake recipe
Energy kCal – 362.4,
Protein, gm – 9.6,
Carbohydrates, gm – 57.5,
Fat, gm – 10.5,
Dietary Fiber, gm – 6.5,
Vitamin A, mcg – 1797.5,
Vitamin B1, mg – 0.2,
Vitamin B2, mg – 1.1,
Vitamin B3, mg – 0.8,
Vitamin B6, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg – 21.3,
Vitamin B12, mcg – 0.4,
Vitamin C, mg – 147.5,
Vitamin D, mcg – 2.5,
Vitamin E, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin K, mcg – 0.0,
Calcium, mg – 366.5,
Phosphorus, mg – 269.5,
Iron, mg – 2.5,
Magnesium, mg – 27.5,
Copper, mcg – 500.0,
Manganese, mg – 0.0,
Molybdenum, mcg – 0.0,
Zinc, mg – 0.0,
Chromium, mcg – 0.0,
Selenium, mcg – 0.0,
Omega 3, mg – 0.0,
Omega 6, mg – 0.0