This Juice made from apple (fruit), (root vegetables) beetroot and carrot. It is known as miracle drink due to the numerous advantages, Miracle drink is very good for brain and body. You don’t need to be a master chef to prepare this juice, just cut, blend and drink. Don’t store it.
Miracle juice is very nutritious and healthy too. It is easy to prepare recipe.
Main ingredient of Beetroot Apple Carrot juice is ABC.A for apple, B for Beet root, C for Carrot.
Apple– Apple is loaded with antioxidants’ such as vitamin A, vitamin B1,vitamin B2, vitamin B6,vitamin C along with nutrients like iron, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and other nutrients. Our Dietitian tells us apple helps to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure, if a person eating three apples a day for three months it can help you to drop your cholesterol level by 20 points.
Beetroot– Beetroot is packed with vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium with numerous antioxidant agents.
Carrot– Carrot is a root vegetable, it is rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acid, selenium, magnesium, calcium, potassium and other nutrients.
Combination of these fruits and vegetables provides all essential nutrients to the body.
Dietitian in Mumbai tells us the benefits of Miracle drink
- Miracle drink helps to increase the red blood cell production by detoxify the liver.
- Miracle drink is loaded with fibers; it helps to improve the digestive heath as well as it is best for those who are looking how to lose weight naturally. You can add it in your GM Diet plan also.
- Woman who are suffering from pains and cramps during menstrual cycle. Miracle dink helps to reduce that pain.
- Regular consumption of miracle drink makes your skin healthy, fair and spots less.
- Miracle drink is the super juice to boost the immunity system; it also works as safeguard against many allergies and infections.
If you want to get maximum benefits from this miracle drink, it is recommended to take it in empty stomach every morning. This drink can be taken for the longer period of time. It comes in one of the best breakfast recipes.
Health benefits of Beet Apple carrot juice
- Beet apple carrot juice is low in calories; single serving of juice will give only 88 kcal. You can include it in your GM Diet plan also. It helps to lose weight.
- It is free from oil, so you can have it more.
- It is fiber rich food; single serving of juice will gives you 6.7gm of fiber. Fiber helps to reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure by lower down the bad cholesterol level.
- Beetroot apple juice is best for Diabetes treatment.
- It is rich in vitamin A, prevents from cataract, slow down the aging process, increase immune system.
- It is copper rich food, prevents from thyroid disorder.
Total (Preparation +cook) time-10 minutes
Shelf life-Drink Immediately
Beetroot-1/2 no medium size (80 gm)
Apple-1 no medium size (100 gm)
Carrot-2 no medium size (150 gm)
Ginger-1/2 tsp (Optional)
Roasted jeera (cumin seeds) powder-1/2 tsp (as per taste)
- Wash Apple, beetroot and carrot.
- Peel beetroot and carrot.
- Cut apple, beetroot and carrot into small pieces.
- In blender add all the ingredients and ½ cup of water (as consistency you want).Blend it and make smooth.
- Serve it immediately.
Now your healthy Breakfast recipes are ready.
Nutritional Information of Beetroot Apple Carrot Juice
Energy kCal – 174.3,
Protein, gm – 3.4,
Carbohydrates, gm – 37.3,
Fat, gm – 1.3,
Dietary Fiber, gm – 13.4,
Vitamin A, mcg – 2848.1,
Vitamin B1, mg – 0.1,
Vitamin B2, mg – 0.1,
Vitamin B3, mg – 1.3,
Vitamin B6, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, mcg – 22.5,
Vitamin B12, mcg – 0.0,
Vitamin C, mg – 13.6,
Vitamin D, mcg – 0.0,
Vitamin E, mg – 0.0,
Vitamin K, mcg – 0.0,
Calcium, mg – 171.6,
Phosphorus, mg – 865.8,
Iron, mg – 3.4,
Magnesium, mg – 51.6,
Copper, mcg – 499.8,
Manganese, mg – 0.6,
Molybdenum, mcg – 0.0,
Zinc, mg – 1.4,
Chromium, mcg – 43.1,
Selenium, mcg – 0.0,
Omega 3, mg – 0.0,
Omega 6, mg – 0.0